Cow Crossing

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

So now, what would you think if you saw this headline?

Canadian cows crossing US border without proper papers

Border patrol: Excuse me, Mrs. Cow, can I see some ID?

Clarabell Cow: mmmmmmMMMRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr(dong, dong)

BP: Oh I see, you're going to school. Can I see your F1?

CC:MMMMMMMmmmmRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr (dong)

BP: No, I'm afraid your bell doesn't fit the requirements. Follow me please....

CC:MMMRRRR?

BP: (into radio) Can I get some back up for a possible illegal bovine immigrant , repeat illegal bovine....

1 comments:

J9 said...

LOL!

The word "bovine" will always remind my of my Nana Rayment. Her eyesight was such that she once saw a field full of the big, round, hay bales, and commented, "oh, look at the bovines out in the field!"

It's been a family joke ever since!!

Post a Comment